[ Login to join chat ]

New Player Review

Reply to topic

bsaylors
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:27 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

The original pictures posted by Tadad1 are really amazing. The TFT screen really makes a big difference in clarity and crispness, I shall be getting my TFT mp4 player tomorrow so ill tell you how it looks but im sure its going to be amazing.

I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

USA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have a nano clone that has this firmware but it's 3.2.13 and it looks so much better than any of the other nano firmwares I have the only problem is it's widescreen view which I don't like is there a way to change this?

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

PlatinumNANO, Sorry the only way you could change the aspect is to change the firmware which as you know can become a problem if you get it wrong.
This layout works ok on this player but it would be a bit strange on a Nano clone with the click wheel style buttons.

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Download Post  No rating  
PlatinumNANO
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

USA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

The nano I have came with this firmware installed I didn't change anything but when I extract the fw it says 3.5.37 not the same thing it says when I select fw version on the player itself.

I tried to flash my other which has 3.5.35 to no avail but they are identical looking players both with 1.8 in screens, nano clone.

I also have a pink one I sold but it has 3.5.37 yet the menus are completely different and it's a 1.5 and it displays as a 1.5 so I'm not really sure what version is on the one I'm talking about.

The new one I have seems faster is that possible?

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:51 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

PlatinumNANO,
A few players show a different version number on the player than indicated by s1fwx, I think it is generally because of sloppy upgrade coding.
While a few people report that they find 3.5.37 a little faster than 3.5.35 I don't think it is the case with all versions though. I have a 3.5.35 that is almost too responsive and I find myself accidentally navigating to the wrong menu if I press the button a moment to long or accidentily touch the wrong button.
I think some firmware is cleaner than others and so work more efficiently while others still contain obsolete coding and stuff which slows them down. Its a bit like Windows slowing down as it fills up with junk files.

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Download Post  No rating  
PlatinumNANO
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

USA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Is there any way to bit bits of 3.5.37 which is on my new one on my old one.

I really like the music interface and the movie interface.

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:44 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

PlatinumNANO

It would be best if you can post a new thread with your questions so we can better organise everyone's questions/answers. Smile

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
pierro
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:54 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

hello tadad1 I want know where are you buy these mp4? thank you

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:12 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

pierro, Could you become a member so I can send you a message of leave your email address. When I have sent you the information I will delete your email address from the post.

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

xky wrote (View Post): › Hey does your player record from the radio? because I'm about to buy one just like yours but i asked and they said it doesn't (probably your firmware does)

xky, Yes you can record from the radio.

Download Post  No rating  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:53 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

I would love to buy 2 or 3 but im not in new zealand or australia.
stuck here in the US.

new to ths site btw..its quite lovely.

Download Post  No rating  
bsaylors
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi Guest, I can find you a seller in the US just email me at nktech@gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:21 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

I just became a member but i'm waiting for emailconfirmation. Anyhow..I just came across a very nice site doing some research and they have a whole motherload of all sorts of mp4 players including the nice one here on this post. everything is categorized with the players names as well.

the mp4 player in this is called the matrix.

http://www.uxcell.com/uxcell/retail/streamPortal.php?stream=mp3

oh and I am sending you an email now for where I can get this stateside.

much thanx for your help.

Download Post  No rating  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:46 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

Uxcell is also ebay user Discounttown and Milancentral so you can get them same players from them on eBay cheaper then their website. Smile

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:35 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Guest waiting for confirmation if you have used a hotmail account to register try looking in the junk mail for the confirmation otherwise try to re-register with a Gmail or Yahoo email account as Hotmail seems to be a bit temperamental. You should receive the confirmation email pretty quickly.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic