Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

New Player Review

Reply to topic

picurmail

Romania
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:10 am   Post subject:  Re: Back to top 

tadad1 wrote (View Post): › picurmail, What version is the firmware on your player?

MP3 Player

SD85045A

2006/07/10

ASCT_V3.5.35

This is the Firmware version info that the player show, but a program say's thet it has a 3.5.37

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

picurmail, If your player is using 3.5.XX series firmware then it is most likely running an ATJ2085 chip. The firmware of this player is 9.0.43 which will only run on the newer chips ATJ2097 or the CTW500 which is what this player uses.

There is a version of this firmware for the ATJ2085 though but it may not be suitable with your player so use it at your own risk. If you do decide to try it be sure to backup your current firmware first.
http://www.mympxplayer.org/dload.php?action=download&file_id=265

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Download Post  No rating  
scarface_vista

Philippines
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:58 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

tadad1 can you send me a firmware SCT85056A act_v.3.5.37?

it runs on an ATJ2085H chipset..pls help me recover my player...tnx!

scarface_vista@yahoo.com

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:30 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

scarface_vista, All the firmware I have are already in the Downloads>Firmware section.

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Download Post  No rating  
arviverona
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Philippines
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:50 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

hey my friend here in the philippines have that one too...and i was also about to buy that kind...it was out here last september..and the quality is neat too! but i planned to buy a 2 inch reflective tft..and i killed it last week but its working now and the graphics is good...

hey tatad is it possible to have your firmware (the one you reviewd) to be converted to 2" screen..well just wondering..

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:28 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

arviverona, it's not possible to make a 1.8inch firmware into a 2.0 inch but there is a 2.0 inch version in the download section.
http://www.mympxplayer.org/working-dump-of-20-inch-lcd-9043-ctw500-chip-df414.html

Download Post  No rating  
scarface_vista

Philippines
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:02 am   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

ok! by d way,thanks for the reply!

Download Post  No rating  
arviverona
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Philippines
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

tadad1 wrote (View Post): › arviverona, it's not possible to make a 1.8inch firmware into a 2.0 inch but there is a 2.0 inch version in the download section.
http://www.mympxplayer.org/working-dump-of-20-inch-lcd-9043-ctw500-chip-df414.html

thanx tatad1! thanx for the link..and by the way..the dump you linked is a CTW500 processor..is it ok for ATJ2097...? i havnt tried it and in my theory it isnt compatible.

Download Post  No rating  
michiganjfrog
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Canada
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

This looks to be the new Bianca model from UXCELL. Is that what this is? Is it considered better than the Glacier?

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Netherlands
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:58 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

michiganjfrog wrote (View Post): › This looks to be the new Bianca model from UXCELL. Is that what this is? Is it considered better than the Glacier?

Well, it says:
1.8 inch TFT Screen, 65000 true colors display with 360 degree view angle.
That's an upgrade, you can watch it from the back, or put it on a table and watch movie with the whole family, sitting around it! Laughing

Download Post  No rating  
XEN

Belarus
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:53 am   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

Hi, guys! Sorry for stupid ask. I need ANY full firmware for this player. I've killed it using wrong firmware and now it can show only black screen. If the firmware is already uploaded in *Firmware* section, it would be wonderful if you give me just a link. If it isn't, please, send it to xenon_91{@}list.ru. Thanks very much.

Download Post  No rating  
betaboy

USA US Michigan
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

hi, I just got a nano clone here is the specs:

S1 MP3 Player
atj2091n
9.0.50 (fully working firmware)
1.8" screen
200mAh Battery 3.7V
black color body
FM Radio Built in

the menu looks the same in ur picks
the only thing wrong with this one is a broken headphone jack
it is not covered under warrenty.
I bought it on ebay, it was advertised as a 2GB but it formated to 1GB
It Plays AMV movies.
as for pics they are on the listing, Here Is the EBay listing for it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=170061309311#ebayphotohosting.

I am waiting for the firmware extraction tool to be updated so I can upload this firmware to ur site, I also have another mp4 player which is waiting for a firmware update to get it running again. both are nano clones, except the other one is white and uses the atj2093h chipset with the 9.0.48 firmware.

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

XEN wrote (View Post): ›
Hi, guys! Sorry for stupid ask. I need ANY full firmware for this player. I've killed it using wrong firmware and now it can show only black screen. If the firmware is already uploaded in *Firmware* section, it would be wonderful if you give me just a link. If it isn't, please, send it to xenon_91{@}list.ru. Thanks very much.

If you need the firmware for the player in the review you can download it Here:
http://www.mympxplayer.org/full-version-9043-for-18-lcd-ctw500-df413.html

Download Post  No rating  
lilj238

USA US Mississippi
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:23 am   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

im thinking of buying this mp4 player from a seller on ebay named maxsontech has anyone bought anything from him cuz i dont want to get scammed and is $69.99 a good price for it [img]http://www.mympxplayer.com/viewtopic.php?t=914[/img]

Download Post  No rating  
ashley_rb
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:12 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

I've never purchased from this seller but here's some things to check out:

Maxsontech prices are all over the board for this item for the completed auctions for this item.

On January 17, maxsontech accepted a Best Offer of 60.00 with free shipping. So you might want to contact him to see if he will sell the mp4 at the same price for you. Its the exact same item.

On January 5 and 6 combined he sold 3 at 79.99 and on January 9 he sold one. On January 10 max sold 1 at 79.99. There is no feedback from any of the buyers yet. They are the exact same items.

Here's some of the same mp4 max has sold with some great comments:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180066232788
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180066232816

This one didn't get a good review:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180065011197

Take the time to go through the feedback.

I don't like the 7 day money back guarantee and I don't like the 10% restocking fee. The best sellers know that its always - 30 day money back and no restocking fee.

The other thing I don't like is the fact that this seller was selling them at 79.99 and has dropped the price to 69.99 and has accepted 60.00. That's a huge price difference.

I would contact the seller and ask to guarantee its not a hack, increase the 7 days to 30 and to allow me to return it if I have to under the 30 day money back if i don't it or if theres a problem without the restocking fee. If the sellers does all 3, I'd buy. If not, I'd move on.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic