mp4nation.net!??

Reply to topic

iixorbiusii
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

United Kingdom
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi ikarugamoo

It's probably a bit rude of me to copy a link from another forum (MP4Nation's actually!), but check out the screen quality of the of the JXD301 - someone has taken some screen shots which shows the quality of the LTPS screen.

http://www.mp4nation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

If you search for JXD301 on Youtube, there is a video of it's game playing ability.

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Chile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:54 am   Post subject:  Re: mp4nation.com!?? Back to top 

razzer001...

I was watching your site and I pay attention to a Optimus Cosmic - White which is not shown but it's shown only black version... is this a rockchip player?

I want to buy a player that's identical to your white player, including the keys above for volume, the slot at the right with the annoying rubber cover... but is not rockchip... AFAIK it's an Actions if I am not wrong.

A very advanced Actions player as it is multitasking, support audio APE, OGG, FLAC, WMA, video AVI, screen is 320x240 in 262k colours, have SRSWOW, support for ID3v2 tag, comes with calendar stopwatch.

I read in another thread that you announced new Actions chip that will have SRSWOW... is this Optimus Cosmic that were talking about?

Can you correct your page to make the white version appear? ... the thing is that black version is showing a rockchip menu which is confusing.

I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:31 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi Daremos,
My player which looks identical to the Optimus Cosmic from MP4Nation definitely has a Rockchip inside (please see below).
I didn't get mine from MP4Nation, but I figured they were all called this - it turns out, the Optimus Cosmic name is unique to MP4Nation.

USA US Wisconsin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:31 pm   Post subject:  Re: mp4nation.com!?? Back to top 

hey razer, what is going on with the ainol v2000? my wife ordered one in September and received a notice that it shipped on the first of October. but she still hasn't received it. she cannot track it with the tracking number that was given to her. please help!!!

update 28 oct 07

well, one week from getting out of iraq. my wife finally got the player. seems the mail guy didnt want to deliver it to us so he rts it. mp4 nation sent it back priority. she got it within days. thanks mp4 nation. i cant wait to get home and play with this. thanks again.

Last edited by ghost0001 on Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Download Post  No rating  
Riolist
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

USA US New York
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:43 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'm also suffering the mp4nation shipping phenomenon. I ordered a player on 10/1, I finally got notification that it 'shipped' on 10/8 (what took so long?) and here it is the 18th and I STILL haven't gotten it. I've ordered things from HK before and had them in 4 days.

Download Post  No rating  
Riolist
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

USA US New York
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:41 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I posted a similar message as the one above on the mp4nation board. A few people responded, agreeing with me that shipping time from mp4nation seems to be inordinately long. The entire thread has been deleted without comment or explanation from the admin. Apparently mp4nation deals with legitimate customer dissatisfaction by censoring and deleting it instead of honestly addressing it or attempting to correct it, in an attempt to prevent future buyers becoming aware of what they will experience should they order from them. I will probably never buy another player from them. I may never even recieve the one I have bought, but my credit card company will hear from me if I don't.

Download Post  No rating  
Riolist
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

USA US New York
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:49 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have to issue an apology to mp4nation. My thread was not deleted, it was only moved to a more appropriate area of the board dealing with shipping matters. I'm not sure if I can or should delete the above post, but for now I hope this apology serves to address the incorrect information it contains. Once again, my apologies to mp4nation for jumping to conclusions.

Download Post  No rating  
iixorbiusii
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:45 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi Riolist,

You should be able to edit any post you've written - just log on, and go to the one that you want to change - you should see this scissor icon -> ?

...But some say you should never re-write the history books!! Wink

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:48 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Riolist wrote (View Post): › I have to issue an apology to mp4nation. My thread was not deleted, it was only moved to a more appropriate area of the board dealing with shipping matters. I'm not sure if I can or should delete the above post, but for now I hope this apology serves to address the incorrect information it contains. Once again, my apologies to mp4nation for jumping to conclusions.

No problem, good to see that you got your player, hope your liking it.

Just to give a heads up we will have priority shipping option added soon.

USA US Washington
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:39 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

razzer001 wrote (View Post): ›
No we don't sell hacked players at all. We are on ebay now, but those auctions are for Meizu and other high end players, not the iPod clones or rockchip players.

This quote talks about MP4Nation. What I want to know is this: Are Rockchip players considered "low end", or not as good as, what? Other chip sets? Forgive me as I'm trying to learn about this stuff. I currently own a Rockchip player that I think is pretty cool but would love to know if other chips sets work better. Anyone?

Download Post  No rating  
iixorbiusii
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:15 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

MP4Nation are back up and alive again!

The new address is http://www.mp4nation.net.

When used in conjunction with the help and advice here at mympxplayer, the forums over there are full of owners who can help you understand the pros and cons of each player on sale. Well worth checking out, if you are unsure.

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom European Union
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:52 am   Post subject:  Re: mp4nation.com!?? Back to top 

Quote: › Are Rockchip players considered "low end", or not as good as, what?

No I think razzer had made a mistake there.Rolling Eyes

Most of the better players on MP4nation are Rockchip based apart from the Meizu ,even when they are NOT marked as such e.g Onda, Hacha, Oppo and Teclast.
Even the not so branded rockchips in the Optimus range are also very robust .

The big advantage with getting a branded rockchip is you should get a firmware backup that works, although Rockchips don't usually have any problems until you start playing with the firmware.

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:55 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

i used to think Rockchips as low end, and they were, until the brand name MP4/PMP companies started to use them and actually make custom firmware to run on them. I think the first to take advantage and open the door on using Rockchips was Teclast. Now Onda and Hacha have both proven the rockchip capable of support a touch screen interface.

I am very interested to see what the new line of RK27XX series has to offer.

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom European Union
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:36 pm   Post subject:  Re: mp4nation.com!?? Back to top 

Can anybody confirm if the 4GB miniSD cards on sale at MP4nation are NON-SDHC? Rolling Eyes

I bet a lot of members could use a 4GB MiniSD that would work with their player. Wink

ps
sorry about the multiple posts above, having site access problems again!

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:39 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

knob wrote (View Post): ›
Can anybody confirm if the 4GB miniSD cards on sale at MP4nation are NON-SDHC? Rolling Eyes

I bet a lot of members could use a 4GB MiniSD that would work with their player. Wink

ps
sorry about the multiple posts above, having site access problems again!

yep - these are regular sd and not sdhc - raz/admin confirmed this in the forum

good deal for 4gb

will these work do you think, say in std rockchip player?

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic