There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

New Player Review

Reply to topic

akronix

USA US Ohio
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:30 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

tadad1 wrote (View Post): ›
skullclamp, Although s1fwx will extract the 9.0.43 firmware it will not repair it which is why it will not load back to the player. I have emailed "wiRe" who makes the s1fwx tool and he tells me this firmware uses a flash type F648 that he has not seen before and a file ADFUF648.AP is missing from the extracted firmware. He suggested I rename an ADFUF644.AP to ADFUF648.AP and add it to the firmware but it made no difference. If you can obtain a Full Version firmware from your seller you may be able to edit that and load it to your player.

I've got a full version of this FW. I'll forward it off to wiRe

Download Post  No rating  
Trouserpants

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:46 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

tadad1 wrote (View Post): ›
Trouserpants, Does not sound good. When you connect your player to your XP does it show in Device Manager under Universal Serial Bus Controller as a USB Mass Storage Drive?

nope, does not show up on or connect with the computer in any way Sad
would you reccomend i attempt taking it apart and trying a recovery like in the guide? or should i contact the seller

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Trouserpants, Is it the same player as in the guide from Lawrence "designdesign" on trademe?

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Download Post  No rating  
Trouserpants

New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:03 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

aye, indeed it is.
as an interesting development, i was actually able to get the player to power on the other day when it was connected to my PC, all the files were intact.
when I unplugged it however, it said "low battery" and powered down, reverting back to its useless state. I am occasionally able to get it to turn on, but only ever for a few seconds unless it is plugged in. This would lead me to believe theres a fault with the battery and its abilty to charge

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:30 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Trouserpants, Did you receive my email? Did it help?

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Download Post  No rating  
Trouserpants

New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:35 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

yep got your email, thank you kindly
do you think resetting the player like that will help the battery charge problem? i might give it a go next time i'm at my parents place, they've got a tider workstation

Download Post  No rating  
JayBee

Croatia
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

tadad1 wrote (View Post): › JayBee, You can use EasyChips to find your chipset type HERE.

Just a quick note to say that I tried EasyChips and it reports ATJ2085 chipset, so I guess no filebrowsing for me... Thank you tadad1, your posts are very helpful Very Happy

I have one problem though. When reading e-book (txt) files, sometimes last line on the screen doesent show. But sometimes it does. What can I do to repair this?

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:22 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

JayBee, The text reader is quite basic and I think it has a few bugs, I get 1/2 page every 4th or 5th page depending on the player. I do not know if anything can be done about it.

Download Post  No rating  
stylized

Croatia
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Guest wrote (View Post): ›
i have ms industrial miracle 2gb player, wich is just like one that tadad1 reviewed.
anyway, i have one small problem. i can't enter folders. in the operation manual it says to stop the music, then press menu, local folder, find folder you want to play, and than press menu again. if i do that it only enters the folder or exits it. and if i press play button it plays the first folder, no matter in wich folder i am. anyone had same problem?
my firmware is 3.5.37. could that be a problem? how to upgrade firmware?

Hrvatino bi li mogao ikako napravit backup tog svog firmwarea(3.5.37) i uploadat ga ili poslati meni na mail , imam isti ms-ov miracle od 2gb ali sam sjebao svoj firmware a onda slucajno poslije izbrisao backup koji sam napravio. nijedan firmware koji sam probao do sada ne odgovara na ovaj ms-ov player a posto imamo isti onda ce odgovarati 100 posto ****(this message was written in Croatian)

Download Post  No rating  
Mihael.mafy

Croatia
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

This player is so so.

It would be better if we could edit the source firmware.

second it would be nice if u could ttada to open a Croatian Languge Group in General Discussion.

see ya

@stylized ajde javi se ja cu ti pomoci imam ja taj player.

Download Post  No rating  
dklapan

Croatia
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:08 pm   Post subject:  Emergency!!!!!! Back to top 

Can somebody sed me a software or fireware of this mp4 player.
Thanks in advanse!

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9597/23640957full7xx.jpg

E-MAIL ADRESS:david.k@inet.hr

Download Post  No rating  
stylized

Croatia
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:40 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

@Mihael.mafy sent you a private msg

Download Post  No rating  
Jacob

New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:47 am   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

Hi tadad1, I got the same mpx player(2gb) as you and I think its great. It went through the washing machine yesterday and basically still works except for the screen which works but looks like it has air bubbles in it. I got it off the same person on tradme. Do you know if I can fix the screen or where I could get a new one?

Download Post  No rating  
picurmail

Romania
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:33 am   Post subject: Great ! Re: New Player Review Back to top 

Could u send me pls a backup of your firmware???
I've got the same player but my firmware got a vertical menu...

If u can send me pls...

picurmail@gmail.com

Thanx

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:53 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

picurmail, What version is the firmware on your player?

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic