There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

mp4nation.net!??

Reply to topic

ashley_rb
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:04 pm   Post subject:  Re: mp4nation.com!?? Back to top 

And who says advertising on forums doesn't work?

Who needs to sell on eBay when you can come to forums and sell your little heart out.

Nice job razzer! That's the way to get them sold!

lmao

Download Post  No rating  
iixorbiusii
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

United Kingdom
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:34 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi,
To be fair to Razzer001, I think someone else started the 'are MP4 Nation any good' thread Smile and since then' he's been bombarded with questions [from myself included !]

MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:44 am   Post subject:  Re: mp4nation.com!?? Back to top 

I'll let you in on a little secret about forums.....

The same person can post with a question or make a comment about a product or service and using another user id the same person answers it or comments about it.

It generates interest which generates sales and unlike the paid sponsers, anyone can post a question with one user id and with another user id answer it.

There are thousands and thousands of forums just like this one. Big companies use the same strategy to sell their stuff - with one user id they post a question and the same person using another id answers it.

Now I'm not saying for sure the same thing is happening here, but I can tell you this... its happening all over the net. Big companies, small companies and even the scammers on eBay are doing it.

Hmmm.... I can only wonder who's been doing it here ......

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:04 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I think you have a valid point ashley.

But I know from experience that razzer has been around joined with this site awhile. The obvious ones that perform the 'trick' are the ones that join up a week ago then start posting replies etc.. I definately keep an eye out for those.

Razzer has also approached me about advertising on this site and we are talking about him sponsoring a MP4 player as a prize for this site. Similar to what UXcell has done in the past.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:47 am   Post subject:  Re: mp4nation.com!?? Back to top 

yeah i didn't start this thread and i only have one screen name, it would be pretty easy for the admin to know if i was posting questions as someone else, as the ip addresses would point to Hong Kong.

we'll be adding a pmp 40GB HDD player soon, just finished playing around with a sample, it got a 4.8" screen and plays lots of formats.

The English version of Meizu M6 SL is supposed to be out on the 15th of October, the Chinese version will be out on Tuesday.

Will post a video review of the Hacha PA20 - its a really well made player, with a good UI.

USA US Florida
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:25 pm   Post subject:  Re: mp4nation.com!?? Back to top 

Hi Ashley_RB

I just wanted to let you know that I am the inimitable me, not some virtual reincarnation designed to prop up the reputation of a disreputable seller.

I wanted to buy some sort of song player and I went to ebay to look and then thought I would do a little research first--thank goodness. I came here and learned about hacking memory thereby saving myself the sadness of experiential learning.

I know pretty much nothing about these players and the people here were kind enough to answer questions. Questions which I am pretty sure no knowledgeable person could imagine being asked.

Razzer was particularly helpful, which is of course an excellent attribute in a successful business person. And above all things I have been impressed with Razzer's business acumen. He meets potential customers here and no doubt elsewhere, appears to have good connections with manufacturers, and educates others concerning his product through videos. He gave me what I considered to be both good and honest advice.

As I would do with any merchant that expended effort assisting me, I chose MP4Nation when I finally made up my mind. I have not yet received my Ainol V2000, nor has it even been shipped. Therefore I can't yet say whether I have been duped, but I can assure you that everyone at MPXPlayer will know it, if that is the case. I will also let everyone know if the sale was as presented. I will also provide an honest opinion of my player once it arrives and I have the chance to try it out.

It is sad that dishonest business practices such as the ones you speak of are rampant on the net. This hurts honest people and leads to general paranoia. But let us remember the sage advice that just because you are paranoid, it doesn't me you don't have real enemies.

I shall of course heed you advice and be careful out amongst the thieves and schysters. And I very much hope all the other people on this forum are as real as me.

Seekingaclue

Download Post  No rating  
iixorbiusii
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I've just pinched myself, and, erm I'm real Laughing ! I doubt very much you'll get duped by MP4Nation - I have ordered, and received 2 players from them. I may have been able to get them a few $ cheaper on Ebay, but I like the fact I get 12 months guarantee from them!!

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks guys, appreciate the support.

Just got done with making a video review of the PA20 and PC20, haven't uploaded the PC20 review.

Review of Hacha PA20 - i like this player a lot and i think its got a very good UI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZNQzMVe914

France
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:08 am   Post subject:  Re: mp4nation.com!?? Back to top 

well, i finally got my meizu ( ouf..)
thank razzer for your "commercial hand" ( i donno if we fan say that in english) due to the delay. He's profesionel like i expected.

About the meizu, i found it pretty good, and rather slim ( i can't imagine the new slim one ). Good luminosity for vidéo, the audio is so-so (donno why, maybe i should adjust some setting).

the meizu is so skinable !!!!! and i enjoy that Smile

the bad point : this meizu don't do speaker... so lame, i thought every mp4 does speaker Rolling Eyes

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:39 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

smith - don't be too upset that the player doesn't have a speaker, most MP4 players that do have a built in speaker don't produce good sound - also they drain heavily on the battery.

Upload the video review of the Hacha PC20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6v-MQDF45o

I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have just purchased my third unit from MP4Nation - an Ainol V2000.

I've just got the feeling that this is THE one which will make me sell / give all the Rockchips and the M6 away for Christmas Very Happy !!

USA US Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:35 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

So my wife ordered me a V2000. God I cant wait to get home and try this player out! My wife also said that MP4 nation wasn't that bad of a site. Kudos to MP4 Nation, I'll post more about it later.

Download Post  No rating  
crazy.neo
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Portugal
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:00 pm   Post subject:  Re: mp4nation.com!?? Back to top 

I was thinking of ordering something from mp4nation (a Meizu Player)... However, I would like to know the ways of payment and the garantee/devolutions policy...

Download Post  No rating  
Smith

France
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:55 am   Post subject:  Re: mp4nation.com!?? Back to top 

yeah i know mp3 player who do speaker have bad audio quality (made in china ?).

Razzer do you have some info about the m7 ? price, when it will be release ?

cos i'm so dissapointed, i heard the 8gb will cost 150$ and i just bought the m6 ....

Download Post  No rating  
ikarugamoo

United Kingdom
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Really interesting thread and has got me thinking about which player to buy, certainly from mp4nation.

What are the emulators like on the V2000? Are they full speed? Half speed (frame-skip)? What's the controller like on the actually player itself for playing the games.

Answers to those will probably seal a sale of one of them but there seems to be a lot of good players.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic