See who is online at this time.Online Users
Members of our staffStaff

Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

New Player Review

Reply to topic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:50 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

anyone know if the audio jack is 3.5mm? and whether the 1gb really means 1000 mbytes? and where can i get the 2 gb if available. thanks

Download Post  No rating  
Zephyron
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Macadonia
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:21 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Amazing!

Austria
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:19 am   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

Hey, i got one of those players as well. Now I can extract the firmware using s1fwx, but i can't upload it again using the mp3 player upgrade tool.

btw. my firmware is also 9.0.43

does anybody else encounter that problem?

(the main issue is that when i close the player, i see santa claus riding on raindeers away.. want to fix that...)

my mp3 player is this one:

thx

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

skullclamp

At the moment, s1fwx can't detect ver 9.0.43 fully so that is why you can't upload it.

I think we just have to sit back and wait for the latest release of the tool in the meantime......

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:47 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

skullclamp, Although s1fwx will extract the 9.0.43 firmware it will not repair it which is why it will not load back to the player. I have emailed "wiRe" who makes the s1fwx tool and he tells me this firmware uses a flash type F648 that he has not seen before and a file ADFUF648.AP is missing from the extracted firmware. He suggested I rename an ADFUF644.AP to ADFUF648.AP and add it to the firmware but it made no difference. If you can obtain a Full Version firmware from your seller you may be able to edit that and load it to your player.

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Download Post  No rating  
skullclamp

Austria
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:38 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

ah ok, thx

i guess i'll just have to wait..

Download Post  No rating  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:15 am   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

is this player truly 1 gigs = 1000 megabytes?

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:10 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Guest, As I have already stated I have the player in 1GB (Hynix HY27UU088G5M 8Gb = 1GB) and a 2GB (Samsung K9WAG08U1M 16Gb = 2GB).

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Download Post  No rating  
eternboy
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:59 am   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

tada1, can you pm me the place or person you bought the players (2gb prefer) from. Thanks

Download Post  No rating  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:57 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

Nice player, do you know if it's 65000 or 262000 colors?

Thanks
JF

Download Post  No rating  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:23 am   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

does this player has a car charger and where can i get one? thx

Download Post  No rating  
eternboy
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:50 am   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

the thing i'm worry about this player(the matrix) is that on the site it said 90 minutes of video. That to me seems like a 128 mb of memory player and not 1 gigbytes player. 128 mb= 1024 gibits. can pple who got this player confirmed i'm wrong that it's really a 1000 megabytes player?

Download Post  No rating  
skullclamp

Austria
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:56 am   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

yeah, it is 1 GB, i have currently 1 GB of music stored on it.

Download Post  No rating  
Trouserpants

New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:54 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Player Review Back to top 

I got one of these coming in the post, have a few questions...
where did you get that 'generic' cellphone case that fits it so well? I'd be keen to get one myself as the last player I had got its screeen cracked from minmal handling really. Hows the screen on yours lasting?

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Trouserpants,
Still my favourite player, Screen is excellent with no scratches or dings. The cellphone case I picked up at a $2 store in Warkworth.
Still have not found a way to create a viable firmware backup so do not try to upgrade the firmware or your player will be toast.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic