Members of our staffStaff

Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

The Blacklist

Reply to topic

WayneT
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:55 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Ok secondly, the record function doesnt work, it shuts down when i click on it. , how can I fix this, new firmware file?

I also paid 43

The sellers feedback is here
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=platinumteam01&item=260027300879&iid=260027300879&frm=1883&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:SFS

My purchase is here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260027300879&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

Download Post  No rating  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I also got a hacked 4GB (2GB) player from Sky_tower,
of ebay.com.au
email sky_tower@126.com,
postal details:
To Wai Ming
Tai Yuen Est
Tai PO NT
Hong Kong

He denied there was any problem,
i told him to send me another 2GB player if he as no real 4GB players (so at least i get a total of 4GB)

Download Post  No rating  
Biscuitman

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:17 pm   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Hi All,

This is my first post so I hope I've done it correctly!

Ebay seller mp3_exp is selling hacked 4Gb Nano clones on ebay.co.uk.

Unfortunately I only discovered this forum when my "4Gb" player was already in the post!

It turned out to be only 2Gb (and I already had one of those).

I paid 39GBP and after reading this forum I challenged this con artist to send me a player that actually had 4Gb. His response was to offer a refund of a measly 8GBP.

Evenutually, after threatening to invoke the Ebay/Paypal dispute procedure, I agreed a refund of 11GBP meaning I got a 2Gb player for 28GBP which ain't too bad.

What astounds me is that this seller has a feedback rating of 98.7%.

I've calculated that he's selling 15 to 20 hacked 4Gb chipods every working DAY.

It would appear that for every buyer that realises the scam and complains there are about 19 who don't and give him positive feedback!

No wonder they don't give a toss and carry on regardless!

Download Post  No rating  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:25 pm   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

I Believe That LCDGUARD Twisted Evil is now traiding under the name on ebay as BUY.MALL! Twisted Evil

I hope this prevents other people from spending top dollar on a player that is half the size or less

Download Post  No rating  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

citipower sell hacked mp4 players on Ebay. Bought a 4GB was really only 2GB. Emailed them to tell them, want me to post it back so they can send a 4GB one back but i declined as i dont think there is such a thing(4GB). Left negitive feedback telling of hacked players they want me to remove, buts there no way these guys are con artists.

Download Post  No rating  
Gatech

Columbia
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:04 pm   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

No friends... stop searching... Here, in Colombia in all the sites sell this shit... I bought one... This will no finish...

Download Post  No rating  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:04 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Ebay Member:- Buy.Mall!

Is Selling 1GB Players as 4GB Players.

It is also selling 1GB & 2GB players as well. I wonder how much memory they have in them?

If 4GB = 1GB then you can only assume 2GB = 500MB and 1GB = 250MB

Hopefully get some money back as I have filled a dispute with Pay Pal.

Any advice about Pay Pal Disputes?

Thanks

Download Post  No rating  
Stryke
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

eshopwindow on ebay sells 1Gb hacked to 8Gb

Download Post  No rating  
frogiforus

Canada CA Quebec
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:49 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

3 spoofed 4gb .. really 107 108 mb gay! ... jeanwaye << beat the crap out of this guy ... i filed 3 paypal complaints. and more peopel are buying from him soi should get my money back if not always pay with credit card and charge it back! .. lol.. l8r .. damn spoofer.

Download Post  No rating  
frogiforus

Canada CA Quebec
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:01 pm   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

update: he atleast refunded me ... he has 60 feedback and only one other person complained... maybe the other people dont know that they got spoofed ones? .. or maybe i was just unlucky ... since he claims to not be aware of the problem...

Download Post  No rating  
ZiggyFlavel

Canada CA Quebec
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Can somone here tell me how to upgrade my firmware to 3.35.37?

Model: SC85051B (2006/03/17)
Firmware version: ACT_V3.5.35
Device Name: S1 Mp3 Player
Productor: Wilson Co. Ltd.
Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:36 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ZiggyFlavel

Please post this in the correct forum category --> Suport/How To.

There is also a Knowledge Base for this as well. Just click on the "Knowledge Base" link on the left hand side.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
Que
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Netherlands
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Anonymous wrote (View Post): › I also got a hacked 4GB (2GB) player from Sky_tower,
of ebay.com.au
email sky_tower@126.com,
postal details:
To Wai Ming
Tai Yuen Est
Tai PO NT
Hong Kong

Is that family of my scammer Wong Wai Ming aka lcdguard aka bestmp4 aka chinadragon aka etcetra.?????? Very Happy ...

Download Post  No rating  
Reix232

Spain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:45 pm   Post subject: Snif ! Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Pars-Digital and Mars-digital are selling hacked mp4. They say it is a 4 GB and it is really 1 GB.

I just email them, Im waiting for replay.

Download Post  No rating  
zacspeed

Australia AU South Australia
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:36 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Hi,
I recently became victim to this scam.
I can confirm that LCDGUARD is now BUY.MALL! as when i purchased a 4GB player from Buy.mall! the paypal receipt was from LCDGUARD.

My 4GB unit turned out to be a 1GB unit. Ive sent them an email and failing that I will be placing a fraud claim.
Theyre obviously aware of it as his ebay Feedback has negative ratings reflecting these hacks.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic