altean
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Canada CA Ontario
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:46 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

admin wrote (View Post): ›
PhantomX,

Thanks for sharing this.
Have you placed negative feedback for that seller?

I think if we're going to really warn people, it's best to make sure we place NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. This puts emphasis on the fact.

If you're scared they'll place negative feedback back, can you not contact eBay and ask them to remove it as it was unfair feedback? I know we can on NZ's auction site: TradeMe.co.nz. This is to stop people firing negative feedback at you for no reason but because you play negative feedback on theirs.

Suggestion.
You should have a feature like this.
EBAY BLACKLIST
and put all the scammers here and have it linked to other sites as well.
believe me it will have a huge impact on the ebay dealers sooner that you might think.
and also open one like an
HONEST SELLERS
and have a few trusted sites advertised here.

all this effort will bring the loads of complaints down to a low percentage and save webspace also.
I see throughout this forum, that there are a lot of complaints and
they are very hard to follow up since they are all over the place.
You should have something like the Complaints BOX where ppl can unload all kinds of complaints about various things, this way it should decrease the amount of time to reply and help all those individuals with their
problems. I see a lot of ppl in needs with firmware and hardware related occurances,strifes and problems and it really should be under one thread and a couple of related sub threads.
cheers

Download Post  No rating  
Josefridilla
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:18 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I got had by these guys too!!! I paid for a 2GB player and got a 1GB ....Dammit I bought it when mympxplayer.org was down =[ theyre called bestmp4
i think its more like bestmp4ripoff man... this cheeses me off I think a big sign is when the seller has a low feedback number..... Next time im only buying from 1000+ if this helps their email is regestered at gmail.com as c kenneth wong. I don't really mind it cuz t cost me 50 bucks but its the lie that really bugs me, oh yea one more thing!!! I cant seem to be able to get the firmware off this thing and change it so that it reads 1GB on windows....it says it is write locked?? can someone help me I wanna hack this bugger.

Download Post  No rating  
Fridilla
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:36 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

hey I just found out bestmp4 changed ID name to chinadragonsell..... spread the word!

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:10 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Josefridilla,

Sorry to hear you got ripped off. I hope you managed to place negative feedback on the guy.

I have opened a new forum category now.

It's called "Bad Traders/Black List" so anyone who has had an incidence with a bad trader or got ripped off, post it here:

http://www.mympxplayer.org/viewforum.php?f=15

Let's try to spread the word so no one else gets ripped off by these guys.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
altean
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Canada CA Ontario
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:33 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Josefridilla,

Sorry to hear you got ripped off. I hope you managed to place negative feedback on the guy.

I have opened a new forum category now.

It's called "Bad Traders/Black List" so anyone who has had an incidence with a bad trader or got ripped off, post it here:

Let's try to spread the word so no one else gets ripped off by these guys.

kewl thread you da men! lol

USA
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:40 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Add inno_onlinestore to the list.

Bought a 4 gig and files got corrupted beyond the 2 gig point. Formatting the memory revealed only 2 gigs.

Download Post  No rating  
Que
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Netherlands
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:24 pm   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Tried the link in IE and Firefox. but get a strange page, like the forumindex with "bad sellers/blacklist" on top, then "board announcements", and "topics", but no black list topic?

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Que

You're right, there is no black list topic at the moment as it's only just created.

You are most welcome to start a thread in that section of the forum of a bad trader. Just starte a new thread and make the subject the person's username/trading name.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
Iridium
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:04 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Hey Binh- Welcome back to the 'net. I gave you up for dead. Glad you're back! This is a great resource and I'm glad we all didn't lose it...

Perspective : Keep in mind that what we are all dealing with here are communists. Not a put down, just a fact. Communists do not respect private property, patents, copyrights, or our intellectual property rights.
Ever wonder why you can buy a dvd of MIB, or the Matrix for 99 cents plus $15 shipping?
It's because they are pirates who steal our content, then sell it back to us for pennies + shipping.
Don't think for a moment that the manufacturer's don't know what they are doing. It's just a way to play into a hot American market, and siphon off some strong American dollars into their country.
Our only defense is knowledge. We can beat them at their own game. Keep them honest with our knowledge of what they are up to.
We have the thing they want: our money. Keep them honest the way we are. There is no free lunch. Demand your money back, file complaints, and report here the sellers who switch names. Hunt them down and expose them here. Keep it up guys. You're doin great. There are now several Ebay chinese merchants on the run from you guys. Track them....
If they give you resistance, send them the article I wrote here on Wikipedia :

http://www.s1mp3.org/wiki/index.php/Wrong_memory_size#The_solution
or here:
http://www.mympxplayer.org/viewtopic.php?t=839
I

Download Post  No rating  
Iridium
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:35 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Josefridilla,

If you help just one guy avoid that seller, you've done your job. Thanks for spreading the word on him. We should track our own sellers and post back here when they change their screen name. Just add new name below the old one.
To help you with the write protect thing - try long pressing the rec button, or menu button. What player / firmware is it ?

I

Download Post  No rating  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Iridium wrote (View Post): ›
Perspective : Keep in mind that what we are all dealing with here are communists. Not a put down, just a fact. Communists do not respect private property, patents, copyrights, or our intellectual property rights.
Ever wonder why you can buy a dvd of MIB, or the Matrix for 99 cents plus $15 shipping?

That's a quick conclusion. Most illegal downloads/uploads are made by americans, so is this an exponent of american capitalism now, and thus every american is a stealing crook too? Nooo...
By the way, the chinese government is communist, the people do not care, food on the table is the main thing for the lot.

Download Post  No rating  
zeppyrkr
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ugh how can u guys complain about getting a 2gb nano look alike for the prices u paid what do the real ones go for like 200 or w/e well i paid for 4gb and its a 1gb, i would have been extreamly happy to get a 2gb one ... hopefully blown-z refunds me some of my money or exchanges me with a 2gb one ...

Download Post  No rating  
Josefridilla
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:42 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I guess you just like to get lied to alot zeppy. I don't, I mean i got lied and cheated if even if i bought it for $5 dollars I would get mad because they not only lie to me they lie to thousands of people Im lucky I knew about before I resold or gave to my loved ones. ITS THE LIE THAT PISSES ME OFF. besides you look like a eSeller in eBuyer's clothing .... =\ ha hey guys I got antoher suspicious ebayer ripping people off ----jeo_guy625---
spread the word!! this guy has blocked access to his feedback page.

chinadragonsell (bestmp4)
jeo_guy625
Blown-z
mediabsolute

Download Post  No rating  
zeppyrkr
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:30 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

soo does any one have an actual 4GB nano look alike? i mean is there really some out there and if so could u give me some info on where u got it , thanks

also yes blown-z is a scammer, im trying to email him i did get one response saying it may have a defected chip or may have got installed with wrong chip

Download Post  No rating  
Wayne
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:59 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

platinumteam01 on ebay is selling the hacked players. I was so happy at first to get my player, and now I am really angry and have filed a paypal claim for full refund. How do i fix the size now? i used the hp tool but it still formatted at 4gb.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic